quarta-feira, outubro 24, 2007

Abuso de computadores (em inglês)

Customer: "Hi, I was wondering if you could fix my laptop. It's under warranty."
Tech Support: "What seems to be the trouble with it?"
Customer: "My wife got mad and threw it in the pool."

Mais (muito mais) aqui
. Gosto especialmente deste:

Customer:
"Where can I get a BIOS upgrade for by 286 computer?"
Tech Support:
"The unit should have been shipped with the latest bios."
Customer:
"Well, I upgraded the processor myself, and my computer doesn't seem to work."
Tech Support:
"What did you upgrade the processor to?"
Customer:
"I upgraded it to a 486DX-50."
Tech Support:
"Sir...the 286 chip is soldered on the motherboard!"
Customer:
"I know, I took out my handy soldering iron and took it out and put the 486 on myself."
Tech Support:
"Sir, the 486 is bigger than the 286."
Customer:
"I know, I had to use quite a bit of solder to solder the extra pins together."

Como podem ver, esta lista tem assistências do tempo que ainda a morte de Sá Carneiro e John Lennon estavam frescas!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário