Até pensei em traduzi-los do original, mas das duas uma. Ou estava a ser preguiçoso ou então estava a insultar a minha audiência, e porque a hora já vai adiantada e a escrita já vai torta, é melhor ficar como está:
- Hitler signed his last order with a blue crayon.
- The first German serviceman killed in the war was killed by the Japanese (China, 1937), the first American serviceman killed was killed by the Russians (Finland 1940), the highest ranking American killed was LtGen. Lesley McNair, killed by the US Army Air Corps. Gandes amigos!
- At the time of Pearl Harbor the top US Navy command was called CINCUS (pronounced "sink us"), the shoulder patch of the US Army's 45th. Infantry division was the Swastika, and Hitler's private train was named "Amerika". All three were soon changed for PR purposes.
- Not that bombers were helpless. A B-17 carried 4 tons of bombs and 1.5 tons of machine gun ammo. The US 8th Air Force shot down 6,098 fighter planes, 1 for every 12,700 shots fired. Isso é que foi desperdicio
- German Me-264 bombers were capable of bombing New York City but the Germans thought it wasn't worth the effort.Palermice?
- The Russians destroyed over 500 German aircraft by ramming them in mid-air (they also sometimes cleared minefields by marching over them). "It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army" - Joseph Stalin Por isso é que morreram muitos mais russos que outra nacionalidade...
- The US Army had more ships than the US Navy. Coisas à americana
- German submarine U-120 was sunk by a malfunctioning toilet. Custa a crer
- The only nation that Germany declared war on was the USA. Uma palavra...estupidez!