sexta-feira, julho 25, 2008

A melhor anedota do mundo...

...segundo um estudo, de uma Universidade inglesa (acho eu).

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"


Se bem que esta está lá quase:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.


Fonte

Update: Raios parta escrever posts à noite...depois dá nisto, escrever mal os títulos...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário